Saturday, September 4

I love the way your brain processes information




Music: "날 따라 해봐요" - 2NE1
Drama: "Baker King Kim Tak Gu" - Episode 16

Everyone went back to college, even my last couple of friends who were still here left me :-(, no fair! So I continued my search for the perfect university to transfer to, of course Rice is still at the top of my list but...I wanted to find another college that was A. Not as expensive, B. Still has Korean as a major and I can get my BA in it C. In a city that I would actually like to live in.
So i found two, what I'm noticing as I'm actually looking up schools is that there are not many schools with a major/BA degree in Korean -__-, and my mom said that Korean wasn't an important language. I was like WHOA! Really, what a warped way of thinking? My argument was that how would we, America, know anything about any other country if we hadn't learned their language to communicate with them efficiently? How can a language not be important if everyone doesn't speak that language? It baffles me how my mother thinks sometimes. But back to the two schools I found, the University of Hawaii at Manoa, and New York University. Patterns I'm seeing are the schools with a major in Korean have Korean communities within that state or area of that state. So then it becomes easier to learn a language because you have someone, a native speaker other than your instructor, to converse with. I've noticed that by having Korean friends I've picked up on the language way faster and better than if i didn't have them. School is still at the top of my list of things to accomplish because I refuse to just get an AA and then sit around, UGH! lol
So Tavvon and I invaded Sonic on thursday before he left <3. I saw Alex, my love, from Panera bread, who might I add grew a beard and is the manager of Sonic. Can I just say Alex used to be a hot head and I'm surprised he chose to be a manager. Ok back to Sonic, so Tavvon copied off of me and we both got Conies, can i say how unnatural they are? They are hotdogs that are like 6 feet long =-O Yeah crazy sauce.
Tavvon! Who drives funny! Not fast, not slow, just funny! lol We went in a circle before we actually got to Sonic, he waited til after we passed the turn we actually had to make before he asked which way it was lol I <3 him lots, we bonded like glue and paper ^_^
This is the coney, I put EVERYTHING! on mine, I usually don't eat heart-attacks but desperate times call for desperate measures lol It was stuck to the paper they put it in and i got it all over myself as i ate! Ugh we also had a Lemon-Berry slushie and a Pineapple Sundae X_X Did I say heart-attack 
SONIC! This is the second sonic in Maryland, the only one still open in Maryland, and the second one I've been to since the one I went to in Texas :-)
Yes Sonic was crazysauce.
Ok so me and my dad were talking about religion, because in Sociology a girl said religion is bogus because people believe in the immaculate conception which is impossible. And I asked my dad how'd he would answer that. And he said I'd say, "You believe in a lot of things that are impossible..." Or not tangible. Such as why hasn't any living astronaut walked on the moon? Its funny how man has walked on the moon, yet no one living has actually walked on the moon, or is it that no one has ever walked on the moon? Or what about the planets, how come you can't see them? Why don't we  go to the strongest magnifying telescope and you point out where the planets are. What's funny is that people always rag on people who accept religion because it's not tangible, yet 90% of what scientist tell you is also not tangible yet since it's drilled into your head through school you believe it. I've never believed in the planets and that man has walked on the moon. Until I experience it or see it with my own eyes it's not true. God I have seen with my eyes, because I have faith, but whatever you don't have faith in isn't real right? So for the record, I don't believe in the big bang theory, i don't believe in aliens, there is no such thing as spirits that hurt you, voodoo is for the believer, and magic doesn't exist. Yes my honest opinions, take it or leave it, talk to me about it, I'll make you question what you believe as well :-)
Mori Girl X Etsy: OMO! You know how much I love japanese fashion and etsy continues to feed this addiction ugh lol
My latest love comes in at $75.00, why does no one want me to buy their clothing? But it's a kimono shaped, asymmetrical shirt/dress, now I know mori is usually lighter as in creams, whites, and golds, but darker mori seems like it could be so pretty. This kimono has flowers in it, and could be worn with a pair of pants or a skirt, I'll buy it and make it work!
Dolly Kei X Etsy: So I'm starting another segment I know lol But I like Dolly Kei, I love the rich colors and mixing of patterns. And this next dress is perfect for Dolly, the silhouette is what Dolly Kei wearers look for most often. 
This dress is GORGEOUS! It is $46.00 which is steep but meh. It's a vintage dres and is about knee length, which means I'll probably wear a petticoat with it or a black skirt. But this I can SO! make work, HURRY PAYCHECK!!!!

Now i'm off to do the homework I got on the computer to ACTUALLY do! 

No comments:

Post a Comment