Wednesday, September 1

I've got the cure, I've got the cure for you

Music: "The Ocean" - Tegan&Sara

I think I need a therapist.
I realized last night just how good at pushing people away I am...sorry Curtis :-( Its weird for me to talk about how I feel, so I don't...I have it all figured out, I'm not confused, I know what my issue is, how do I fix it is the problem. In so many ways I'm afraid to spill my guts, if I ever do honestly spill my guts I think it would have to be to an objective view, someone who is not my friend, hence why I need a therapist. My friends give horrible advice, not to me necessarily, but to other friends we have mutually, and when I hear their advice they've given I'm glad I didn't also ask. I mean not to hurt anyone's feelings but I've always felt like just because you've gone through something doesn't mean that you can give the best advice for the situation. Not that trying to help a friend is wrong but the friend needs not take every word someone says to heart and make decisions based upon the other person's word. HA! But what do i know right? who am I to say you give bad advice since you've never given me any? Observation tells me that any advice you would attempt to give me would create a situation worse or hurt my brain because of the lack of wisdom I'd realize you really had. Mean? The truth is what it is...I'm not taking it back. I'm not regretting anything I've done, I'm trying to grasp my future in an attempt to make it better, in an attempt to not push people I actually want in my life away. Deciphering myself is easy, applying what I've deciphered, changing...that is where I always fall short.  But admitting there is a problem is the first step though right?
So school started Monday...I have to backtrack now, I needed that off my chest....lol
I have Sociology 102 11:00 am to 12:20, which is going to be a very informative class, my teacher already touched on topics that were controversial and I'm hoping this is a more discussion oriented class. My teacher is even learning korean which is TOO cool, we're twins :-) In this class I also realized I'm blind, time to wear my classes again lol
Next up is Art History II 12:30 pm-1:50 pm which I decided is going to be my hardest class. I have to memorize alot of things such as dates, names of pieces of art and artists names which is where the issue will occur, for the image list for the first test is over 100 paintings X_X I will be carrying my flash cards everywhere lol
So after Art History I have an hour and a half free, where I do homework and eat lunch, and meet up with friends at school. The other day one of those stink bugs flew in my car and tried to EAT me I almost died X_______________X But i took off my shoe and smashed him/her into bug heaven.
Math 141 is next at 3:30 pm- 5:20 pm which is completely online, I mean my teacher talks to me and stands in front of the class but everything is off the internet and a site called course compass (my math lab). Its really high tech and cool but at the same time we have to take quizzes online which is crazy weird in the sense that my teacher isn't grading it and handing it back to me the computer is.
Spanish 201 from 5:30 to 7:20 is next ahhhh! I've been away from Spanish for too long, I want KOREAN BACK!!!!! But hopefully that issue will be resolved today, my korean teacher had cancelled my class, but me and some other students went and attacked her and we were like PLEASE teach the class we'll be good!!! It was easy to convince her how much we actually want to take the class but now it's up to her to actually teach it.
I started work yesterday! I was so excited and happy, it was only orientation but it was around 5 hours of work, so 5 hours of money...soon to not be broke Kelitah will be taking trips and finally buying a mori girl outfit and an slr! Gosh! Saving is hard :-( Being jobless is hard too :-(
Sunday (backtracking again I know sorry!) I prepared dinner for my family look at it!
So I made steak, gray with onions, with a side of sweet potatoes, and a string bean and corn mix. Can I tell you this was good, it was ribeye steak so it had fat EVERYWHERE! But aside from that this steak was tender, even the overcooked one! lol I like cooking, I'm going to learn how to bake now (Quentin!) And then I'll be the perfect wife, I'll get to his heart through his stomach!
This drama is called, "Baker King KimTak Gu", and man is this drama good! It's a Korean drama, and he speaks in satori (or however you say it) and his accent is weird, I'm always like what did he say?!? But I love this drama, I wish that evil In Sook (KimTakGu's stepmother), she still hasn't been caught yet in her conniving ways. But Kim TakGu and Shin YuKyung are falling in love, but that evil MaJun is trying to steal her! But the first couple of episodes are sobby but after that the action kicks in. I'm on episode 13...it's going to be GOOD!
You can watch it here if you'd like: Kim Tak Gu
AH! I gotta get dressed school is in an hour, Mori Girl X Etsy will be on my next post, always so much to say :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment