Thursday, September 9

Permanent Care

Music: "Clap your hands" - 2NE1
Drama: "Baker King Kim Tak Goo" - Episode 26

Today is self affirmation day....

  1. I love Kelitah
  2. Kelitah is the best Kelitah there is and ever will be
  3. I am intelligent
  4. I am wise
  5. I am worthy
  6. I am beautiful
  7. I am healthy
  8. I am happy
  9. I am truthful
  10. I am important
  11. I am ready
  12. I am able
  13. I am a great singer
  14. I am a great dancer
  15. I am a fast learner
  16. I am outstanding
  17. I am strong
  18. My mind is impeccable
  19. My life is great
  20. My dad is the best there is and ever will be
  21. My mom is the best there is and ever will be
  22. I love my life
  23. I love God
  24. I am a good christian
  25. I am a great person
  26. My personality is top notch
  27. I have people in my life who love me
  28. My soulmate is waiting for me
  29. I am worth waiting for
  30. I am Kelitah proud and strong
This is all I am, and I still have more to be...

1 comment: