Wednesday, August 25

Destroy, Rebuild, Love

Music: "Destroy Everything You Touch" - Ladytron


Today has been a chill yet fantastic day...I finally got hired! And can pay off my debts and get a new camera because I've been craving one SO BAD, a SLR camera at that, I must like being broke!
First, I went to buy my books for this semester, which was icky cause they were crazy expensive :-( And then me and Curtis came up with this idea to sell people seeds to grow money trees, and in the night we'll sneak to their houses and tape one dollar bills to the tree and make them believe they have a money tree. So we'll charge people like bunchies of money for a seed (they only get one) for the trees and then put a few dollar bills on the trees lol And this in turn will gain us much much monies! But you can't tell anyone what you're reading here because then people will know the scheme and then we're DOOMED!
Second, I went to lunch with my Sliver aka Sylvia Arinze whom I have some of the best conversations with, even after being apart for so long she still unequivocally gets me, its weird yet refreshing at the same time. We went to the Flying Avocado where we had delicious meatless food which filled us both, and then we, laughed at how addicted humans are to meat, yet they don't really pay attention to what's actually going into their food. But I know change scares people, I on the other hand accept, and embrace change. Change is uncomfortable but its necessary. We then went to Bear's Den where I had one of my microdermals removed, I cried, I'm a sissy I don't care. It was infected and rejecting like no bodies business...ugh! I'm really sad that it had to be removed, I was like WHY!!! But now I feel empty, like a limb has been removed, I'll miss it, but will also replace it again!
Third, I came home to a job! YES LORD! My patience and perseverance has paid off in so many ways I'm loving life right now. Orientation and training is next Tuesday and I shall embrace this job and love life and be happy! EEK! way excited yes I am!!!


So I'm not sure how to address this, but my paper bag face must be made, and I must ward off these  hounds who insist on liking me. It's killing me, everyone wants to be liked by guys, I want to be liked by one guy, whom I know can love and care for me as I need. And I want to say if you don't feel like thats you then leave me alone, thats mean, I know. But letting people down easy doesn't work. you have to hurt someone's feelings for them to get it. This stubbornness reminds me of myself, you how you set your sights on something and until you know for complete sure you can't have it you won't give it up...crazy, but true. I just wanted to be loved as a friend before someone proposes to love me as more. Unconditional love is rarely found in humans and often found in animals, yes humans are animals, but i mean household animals i.e dogs and cats. And well i need unconditional love because I'm a fairly unconditional soul and you can't deal if you're expecting me to be a void filler or some kind of life changer. Relationships are overly complicated and it kills me, but mixing personalities is a skill few learn, even fewer master, and even even fewer accept. It's me isn't it haha it's both of us, if you really look at it though...But who am I to claim to know anything? Who am I to say you can't like me? For all either of us know you could be my prince charming, but don't suffocate me, don't make me like you...in turn this will push me away and make me dislike you. Weird for a girl who is rarely in relationships, I know so much, I wish for so much as far as mine and other peoples relationships are concerned, yet I'm afraid to open myself up. I know the weight of the world is not on my shoulders but I also know that pining for a relationship you aren't meant you have is unhappiness at it's  best. Meh...


Mori Girl X Esty!
OMO! That site is going to be the death of me, everything is so beautiful, and handmade! AHH!!! I think each day I add at least 3 things to my favorites and like a million stores to my favorites! horrible! after this first check, and I pay off my debts I plan to get at least one of these treasures I've found....
1. Ok so this is a super cute headband for $14.00 is fine, it's made from felt, in fall colors, and made in the shape of flowers and a leaf. This nature stuff is amazing! I'm loving it ALOT! lol
2. These oxfords are darling! And I found a super cute dress to match them eek!!! These have been sold WAH! But I like the grey color and I adore the small wedge heel, I think thats what ultimately attracted me to the shoe!
3. Look at this comb! the lady that makes these uses recycled fabrics which I love, its $4.00, also sold, but she makes these combs in every color, I want one! real bad!!! ^.^


...Destroy everything you touch today, Destroy me this way, Anything that may desert you, So it cannot hurt you, Do not know what you steal

No comments:

Post a Comment