Saturday, September 18

May the words of my heart say to you...

Music: "Light Ahead" - Iconiq
Watching: "King of Baking, Kim Tak Gu" - Episode 29
                        "My Girlfriend is a Nine-Tailed Fox" - Episode 2
It's been awhile since I've posted -_- the second week of school was killer! And i had so much homework, and a paper due on Monday, ALREADY! They're trying to kill me. And on top of that I started a club at my school, and am work too. *dies* X_X It's been a busy and fun week. I'm also in the honors society which also take up at least 2 hours of my life. UGH! lol I'm busy busy busy, but its better than being bored bored bored. 
I've been cooking ALOT lately so I'm going to share some of the fun I've been having

Sesame Chicken with Rice: Snap peas, yellow and orange peppers, onions, chicken breast, a medley of spices, sesame oil, and sesame seeds.
Verdict: This turned out amazing! I grilled the chicken for a little with chicken seasoning and olive oil, and then sauteed it with the medley of other ingredients; I then let it simmer for half and hour so all the flavors were absorbed, and served.
Rating: 10/10
Italian Corn: (i made that name up by the way) Elbow noodles, corn, onions, italian dressing, 3 cheese crumbles, and a medley of spices as usual.
Verdict: This is my favorite "We don't have any real food to eat," dish. Its filling, its healthy and its vegetarian. I like that i can grill the corn and onions in some olive oil and add a salad dressing and voila! I've got a supper yummy meal.
Rating: 10/10
Sweet Potato: My dad and I cooked some sweet potatoes, which turned out yummy! I then added turpentine raw sugar, tupelo honey, brown sugar, cinnamon and butter. Mixed it all together and YUM!
Verdict: The strings in the mixture made my dad think that the sweet potatoes were actually yams! And I was wondering how exactly do you even tell the difference >_>
Rating: 8/10; save for the strings it would've been perfect
Dark Chocolate Lemon Pound Cake: (Quentin and I, more so him baked a cake!) I wish I was better at baking but i suck! lol This cake turned out well though! I got all the ingredients and he mixed and told me measurements and such of that nature.
Verdict: I loved it! My dad said it was dry poo him!
Rating: 15/10

I'm done now, off the finish my mound o homework. -____-

No comments:

Post a Comment