Thursday, August 19

Finger Lickin, Pickin Good

Music: "Joga" - Bjork
So today I visited Larriland farms, with some super cool  koreans and some lovely ladies, and dude. Lol 
It was AMAZING! We picked peaches first which was such an ordeal, at first we started with the white peaches, because they were ripest and well better looking than the yellow ones. But then when we got to the yellow peaches there was maybe 5 really good ones we found, other than that meh...And then we were on to the blackberries  which were super yummy! They were for the most part extremely ripe and very sweet. I only remember eating one  that was really sour or anything. Today was productive in many ways first picking, finger licking good fruits, and then a job interview I think I ACED! But i never know.
I know as far as jobs are concerned I am a people person and am slow to anger. So of course I push those, smile alot and try to calm, cool and collected. But for some reason whenever I exit the interview I always think, I should've said that or I should've done this. And I know second guessing myself gets me no where. But in a sense then the interview becomes a learning experience and with it I take another idea which will make for a better interview later. What else is a job interview other than a personality contest linked to the life skills you have acquired. I have life skills that would definitely make me a great candidate for any job. MEH! Here is where my patience comes into play and the more i sit back and relax the more what I want will come, not making  changes but causing them.
MORI GIRL!
So pink has released their autumn collection and its sooooo pretty! This is why I want a job so bad...


AH~ So pretty! I love the creams, and greens its autumn all right! I'm liking the collection! I was so stunned by pink house etsy gets no love >.> But hopefully I'll get to order from pink house or any mori girl brand sometime soon!!!


...Emotional landscapes, They puzzle me, Then the riddle gets solved, And you push me up to this...

No comments:

Post a Comment